It goes like this...
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about you in a blog post.
Tag six people in your post.
Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the taggee know your entry is up.
And here they are...
1. I like corned beef and cheese toasties.
2. I can easily pass half an hour in the shower just standing still and thinking about... well, nothing really.
3. I have five tattoos and plan on getting more. The only thing holding me back is a lack of funds. The first one I got reads "Made In Ireland" and the others are a mix of Celtic and Tribal designs.
4. I probably enjoy cartoons more than my three-year-old daughter does. Certainly more than my one-year-old son who has no interest in TV at all. He prefers to break things.
5. Crumbs on a kitchen table or countertop really bug me. Crumbs in the bed are grounds for divorce.
6. I don't tag people after finishing a meme.
And so, I tag no-one. I'm an outlaw, baby! Though, please feel free to post some random facts about yourself as a comment. No obligation to do it, but who am I to deny you an opportunity to share?
1. I have a Scottish terrier called Jim.
2. My claim to fame is that I once got bitten by a Luton Town players dog, when I knocked on his door for an autograph.
3.My birthday is actually St. Colman of Cork's feast day.
4.My sister cried when she was told she had a brother as she wanted a rabbit instead.I don't think our relationship has ever really recovered.
5.I have one tattoo of a shamrock and an English rose, which was an anniversary present from my wife, who has a similar one.
6.My family says I have deformed feet as my second and third toes are longer then my big toe.
I can always count on you, Colman. cheers, sir.
Hope you and your sister mend that rift eventually. Maybe you could meet her halfway and become a vegetarian?
1. I'm addicted to movie trailers.
2. Salad dressing disgusts me.
3. I miss my apartment in Paris.
4. We built a hard top bar in my dorm room freshman year.
5. I tried to fly when I was five and ended up breaking a tooth.
6. My wife and I met at a Halloween party.
Excellent stuff, Jerry. Ta for stopping by.
An apartment in Paris? Man, you've done the things!
Post a Comment