Sunday 3 November 2013

Dad, Dad, Daddio!


The picture above was sent to me by my father and co-writer of THE SWEETY BOTTLE. The email was titled WEE ROCKETS, though he suggested an alternative in his email, "Oul Crockets, Granda Joe's Revenge".

Interesting fact, the first time I heard the term 'rocket' used in the Belfast context (translates as unpredictable, crazy, fun in a scary way) it was a family friend's description of Granda Joe. Second, third and fourth time too, I think.

This may help you understand me a little more.

Happy birthday, dad. You rock.

I'll have some #killerbooks content on the blog over the next week or two. I'm mostly reflecting on everything I experienced/learned right now.

2 comments:

seana graham said...

He does rock, gb. And now we know where you get it from.

Happy Birthday, Joe Brennan! Don't get into too much trouble while you're out and about.

Gerard Brennan said...

Thanks, Seana! :)

gb