It goes like this...
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about you in a blog post.
Tag six people in your post.
Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the taggee know your entry is up.
And here they are...
1. I like corned beef and cheese toasties.
2. I can easily pass half an hour in the shower just standing still and thinking about... well, nothing really.
3. I have five tattoos and plan on getting more. The only thing holding me back is a lack of funds. The first one I got reads "Made In Ireland" and the others are a mix of Celtic and Tribal designs.
4. I probably enjoy cartoons more than my three-year-old daughter does. Certainly more than my one-year-old son who has no interest in TV at all. He prefers to break things.
5. Crumbs on a kitchen table or countertop really bug me. Crumbs in the bed are grounds for divorce.
6. I don't tag people after finishing a meme.
And so, I tag no-one. I'm an outlaw, baby! Though, please feel free to post some random facts about yourself as a comment. No obligation to do it, but who am I to deny you an opportunity to share?