Saturday 26 April 2008

Luck o' the CSNIrish


Verbal Magazine ran a competition last month in which eight signed copies of Sam Millar's BLOODSTORM were up for grabs. Doing my duty, I announced this on my blog and both of my readers sent their answers in (which was On The Brinks, by the way) and both of them won a copy. Now tell me those aren't impressive stats!

The lucky CSNI readers were Mike Stone and Colman Keane. Raise a coffee to them. (No I do mean coffee, not beer. It's only 9.30 am for goodness sake.) Nice one, lads.

“Bloodstorm is a disturbing, page-turner of a book, keeping you on the edge of your seat right to the very end. Highly recommended for those with a strong stomach…”

Belfast Telegraph

4 comments:

colman said...

Nice one, Gerard,

Just need you to point me in the direction of the comp for the complete works of Bateman and the new McKinty!

Uriah Robinson said...

I have tagged you Gerard for a meme thingy
at
http://camberwell-crime.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-day-another-meme-another.html

Anonymous said...

Gerard,

Just to let you kown you must have more than 2 readers, i entered, but unfortunately i did not win!
keep up the good work.

Allen

Gerard Brennan said...

Colman, I'll do my best.

Norm, done and done.

Allen! Thanks for letting me know. Please drop by and share a thought or two again, won't you? And better luck next time.

gb