J. Kingston Pierce from The Rap Sheet tagged me, and although I should be writing my Fifty Grand review, I figured I'd do this instead.
Basically, I'm going to list 16 random facts about little ol' me. Technically, I should tag another 16 people, but instead I'll throw it open to whoever wants to have a go. Either post 16 facts, or whatever amount you have time for, in the comments section, or do it on your own blog and come back here to post a link. Ach, come on. It'll be a a bit of craic.
1. I've never met an alcoholic drink I couldn't get along with.
2. I quit smoking (with my wife) the night we decided to have kids.
3. I got married in Cyprus in 2002. And I'm still married.
4. You can have my karaoke microphone when you pry it from my rubbery, drunken grip.
5. In the past ten years, I've spent £570 on tattoos.
6. When I was 12 I had 4 pet terrapins named Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michael Angelo. My dad once put one in his mouth for a bet.
7. I almost got my wife to agree to naming our son Jack Daniel Brennan. When she caught on to my plan, I had to settle for Jack Gerard.
8. I can't dance. Not even a little.
9. I ran a Wing Tsun kung fu club for a year and a half.
10. Although me and my wife rarely allow our kids to eat food containing artificial colourings, preservatives or sweeteners, I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
11. I seriously considered robbing a bank when I was 20. Had an inside man lined up and everything. I chickened out when I sobered up.
12. I plan to kill the first boy that asks out my daughter, Mya. It'll send the right message out to all the other boys. And I reckon her uncles will help me find a spot to bury the wee fecker.
13. My parents own a tanning salon, and I'm paler than Casper the Friendly Ghost.
14. I played bass in a couple of heavy metal bands in my teens. We were quite good.
15. I want to learn how to play the bodhran.
16. When I was a baby, my mum had to bath me in the kitchen sink. There was no bathroom in our house. We made do with an outhouse. And my dad used to hang pheasant he'd shot there.
So, that's some stuff about me. What about you lot?