Monday 22 October 2012

New Blood

Let's face it; this blog has lost its review mojo. And something needs to be done about it! Am I the man to rise to the occasion, come out swinging and furiously rattle the keyboard to the Rocky soundtrack?

No.

I've tried and failed too many times at this point.

But the wonderfully tattooed and envy-inducing cool dude pictured below might well be the CSNI saviour.



Meet Wayne Simmons, best-selling horror author and big-time genre fiction fan. He's currently on a crime fiction kick and is enthusiastic to share his views on his current reading. And I'm the lucky bugger that gets to host said views.

This could be the start of something big. And even better, I've made a top contact who'll keep me right come the zombie apocalypse. And it is coming, folks. T'is only a matter of time.

Muah hah hah hah haaaaaa.

3 comments:

Ben said...

I see what you did there, Brennan. Welcome Mr. Simmons. You are one letter away from being a big, black, American hockey player:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Simmonds

Gerard Brennan said...

Hiya, Benoit!

I'm wily, so I am. :)

gb

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ben! And yeah, I get his fan mail on occasion. Really.

:)WAyne