Tuesday 2 October 2012

Disappeared


I was delighted to meet Anthony Quinn at Tara West's book launch a few weeks ago. A very pleasant chap. Anybody who opens a conversation with a cheeky remark about my greying hair is all right in my book. I had seen his Q&A on Crime Always Pays and made a mental note to learn more about the guy. Unfortunately, I was up to my eyes in work for my MA and the note got lost. However, a quick chat with Mister Quinn soon jogged my memory. I later found out that Ken Bruen thinks his book, DISAPPEARED, is great. There is no higher recommendation as far as I'm concerned.

But if you need further convincing, check out this Culture NI review.

Or just buy the book.


1 comment:

Peter Rozovsky said...

I started this before Bouchercon, and it's off to a hell of a start. I have it lined up atop the TBR list along with the latest books from Adrian McKinty and Stuart Neville, off to equally good starts.

Your little island continues to produce a statistically disproportionate amount of good crime fiction.
======================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com