Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Yeah, another meme...

It struck a chord, though. I was always fond of the Bill and Ted "Be excellent to each other!" philosophy. This has a slightly sinister edge, but I think I'm okay with it. Must be the Christmas cheer.

If I might offer a little constructive criticism (anonymous, I mean well, please don't destroy my website), I'd suggest the creator drop some of those capital letters. Or capitalise the 'no' on both occasions. But that's just me.


seana graham said...

It's a good motto, regardless of the typography.

Gerard Brennan said...

This is true, Seana. And maybe there's a reason to typograph (not sure if that's a word, but let's run with it -- I've fallen down enough Google rabbit holes today) the meme in that way that's not obvious to me. Who knows?